Portsmouth Parking Shuttle
COAST operates a high-frequency parking shuttle between the parking lot at 200 Chase Drive (Connect Community Church), and downtown Portsmouth (Hanover Street Parking Garage).
This shuttle is a free and easy way to enjoy downtown Portsmouth during a special event, without having to search for or pay for parking downtown.
For the 2020 season the parking shuttle will be operating during the following special events.
- Pro Portsmouth's Market Square Day (Date YTBD due to COVID-19), 7am to 1am
- Portsmouth Halloween Parade (October 31, 2019), 4pm to 11pm
- Portsmouth Holiday Parade (TBD), 4pm to 1am
- Pro Portsmouth's First Night (December 31, 2019), 4pm to 1am
Use DoubleMap to see where the shuttle is in real-time!
WHERE TO GET ON & OFF
- Park at the Market Street Church Lot off Market Street and board the shuttle at the bus shelter.
- You will be dropped off at the Hanover Street bus stop adjacent to the High/Hanover Parking Garage.
- When you are ready to return to your car, the shuttle will pick you up at the same point you were dropped off (Hanover Street bus stop) and get you back to your car in a just few minutes.