Real-Time Bus Info
Use DoubleMap to see where COAST buses are in real-time!
- Download the DoubleMap App from your preferred source (such as the App Store or Google Play)
- Search and select COAST. Select the Routes you want to know about.
- See where your bus is along the route!
COAST has used the DoubleMap app for over a year, but we know that there will be still be some imperfections along the way. Please let us know if you find anything that needs to be fixed (such as incorrectly labeled buses, missing buses, buses in the wrong locations, or inaccurate ETAs).
Since DoubleMap is a third-party app, COAST has little control over its actual functionality or design.
Helpful Tips for Using DoubleMap:
- Allow DoubleMap to access your location if you want the app to tell you the closest stop to where you are at any time.
- Since the app refreshes the location of the vehicle frequently, it may use more data than you want if you leave it open for extended periods of time. Closing the app when you’re done using it should keep data usage at an appropriate level.
- If you are catching the bus at an end of a route, there may be a delay in the app while the buses label switches from one route or direction to another. We are working on trying to improve these delays as the bus is transitioning routes or directions of travel.
- If you tap on a stop to see the estimated time of arrival (ETA), the ETA displayed will not update as the bus moves closer; the time displayed only represents the ETA at the time you tapped on the stop.