Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can utilize your customer service skills and make a real difference in the lives of your neighbors? COAST is seeking courteous, professional, and reliable drivers to join our team!
COAST drivers provide safe, efficient, on-time, individualized transportation to passengers in a small bus or minivan.
COAST offers a generous benefits package to all full-time employees, including medical and dental, paid time off, a SIMPLE IRA, and much more!
Positions in this job classification are considered safety-sensitive and are subject to drug testing, including random drug screens, in accordance with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Drug and Alcohol regulations.
While no special licensing is required for this position, all Drivers must be able to obtain a DOT Medical Certificate.
Starting Pay: $20.55
Positions Available: 1
Apply Now View Job Description
- Choice of three affordable Medical plans through Anthem BlueCross BlueShield including prescription and vision benefits
- Dental insurance at no cost to employee (Single, 2-Person, or Family coverage)
- Paid Time Off (up to 26 days off in year one, with accrual rate increases each year of employment)
- SIMPLE IRA with employer match up to 3%
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance at no cost to employee
- DOT Medical Exams paid for by COAST
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free use of the public transit system for you and three people of your choosing