Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can utilize your customer service skills and make a real difference in the lives of your neighbors? COAST is seeking courteous, professional, and reliable drivers to join our team!
COAST drivers provide safe, efficient, on-time, individualized transportation to passengers in a small bus or minivan.
COAST offers a generous benefits package to all full-time employees, including medical and dental, paid time off, a SIMPLE IRA, and much more!
Positions in this job classification are considered safety-sensitive and are subject to drug testing, including random drug screens, in accordance with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Drug and Alcohol regulations.
While a CDL is not required for this position, all Demand Response Operators must be able to obtain a DOT Medical Certificate.
Starting Pay: $20.55
Positions Available: 1
- Choice of three affordable Medical plans through Anthem BlueCross BlueShield including prescription and vision benefits
- Dental insurance at no cost to employee (Single, 2-Person, or Family coverage)
- Paid Time Off (up to 26 days off in year one, with accrual rate increases each year of employment)
- SIMPLE IRA with employer match up to 3%
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Basic Life Insurance at no cost to employee
- DOT Medical Exams paid for by COAST
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Free use of the public transit system for you and three people of your choosing