Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can utilize your customer service skills and make a real difference in the lives of your neighbors? COAST is seeking courteous, professional, and reliable drivers to join our team!
COAST drivers provide safe, efficient, on-time, individualized transportation to passengers in a small bus or minivan.
COAST offers a generous benefits package to all full-time employees, including medical and dental, paid time off, a SIMPLE IRA, and much more!
Positions in this job classification are considered safety-sensitive and are subject to drug testing, including random drug screens, in accordance with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Drug and Alcohol regulations.
While a CDL is not required for this position, all Demand Response Operators must be able to obtain a DOT Medical Certificate.
Starting Pay: $17.65
Positions Available: 1
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefit
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- SIMPLE IRA with a COAST match of up to 3% of annual salary
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Free access to the COAST and Wildcat system for you and your family members