Our team of Vehicle Cleaners are invaluable to our organization - they work hard to make sure we put our best foot forward every day and provide the public with clean and welcoming buses and minivans.
Vehicle Cleaners service COAST vehicles; ensuring they are clean, fueled, have appropriate engine fluid levels, and are generally ready for service.
Staff in this position must:
- Drive vehicles during the cleaning process and park vehicles in prearranged order.
- Maintain work area in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Show attention to detail in cleaning.
- Occasionally clean vehicles with body fluid (such as vomit) using proper tools and protective equipment.
Requirements: Applicants must have a valid Driver's License. Positions in this job classification are considered safety-sensitive and are subject to drug testing, including random drug screens, in accordance with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Drug and Alcohol regulations.
Anticipated Schedule: Wednesday and Thursday nights from 5:00pm-10:00pm with a half hour break. Exact start time is flexible, and exact end time can vary slightly. Opportunity for some Saturday afternoon work as well. Other weekday nights during those hours may be available occasionally, or become regularly available.
Starting Pay: $18.55/hour
Current # of Openings: 1
- SIMPLE IRA with a COAST match of up to 3% of annual salary
- Uniform allowance
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Free access to the COAST and Wildcat system for you and your family members