Our team of Vehicle Cleaners are invaluable to our organization - they work hard to make sure we put our best foot forward every day and provide the public with clean and welcoming buses and minivans.
- This is a seasonal position (January - April).
- 15 hours per week, Monday through Friday.
- 3 hour shift between the hours of 4am and 8am. Start and end times are flexible, based on your availability.
Starting pay: $12.95/hour
Positions Available: 1
Vehicle Cleaners service COAST vehicles; ensuring they are clean, fueled, have appropriate engine fluid levels, and are generally ready for service. Snow removal on snowy days is an essential function of this job.
Staff in this position must:
- Drive vehicles during the cleaning process and park vehicles in prearranged order.
- Maintain work area in a clean, safe, and orderly condition.
- Assist mechanics and performs minor repairs on vehicles when necessary.
- Be available during disaster and emergency events (such as snow storms).
Positions in this job classification are considered safety-sensitive and are subject to drug testing, including random drug screens, in accordance with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Drug and Alcohol regulations.