Portsmouth Parking Shuttle
COAST operates a high-frequency seasonal parking shuttle between the parking lot at 200 Chase Drive (Connect Community Church), and downtown Portsmouth (Hanover Street Parking Garage).
This shuttle is a free and easy way to enjoy downtown Portsmouth on the weekend, without having to search for or pay for parking downtown.
For the 2019 season the parking shuttle will begin operations on Friday, May 24th and continue through Labor Day Weekend (Monday, September 2nd).
Use DoubleMap to see where the shuttle is in real-time!
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Fridays, 4pm to 1am
- Saturdays, 12pm to 1am
- Sundays, 1pm to 11pm
- Pro Portsmouth's Market Square Day (June 8, 2019), 7am to 1am
- Portsmouth Halloween Parade (October 31, 2019), 4pm to 11pm
- Portsmouth Holiday Parade (TBD), 4pm to 1am
- Pro Portsmouth's First Night (December 31, 2019), 4pm to 1am
WHERE TO GET ON & OFF
- Park at the Market Street Church Lot off Market Street and board the shuttle at the bus shelter.
- You will be dropped off at the Hanover Street bus stop adjacent to the High/Hanover Parking Garage.
- When you are ready to return to your car, the shuttle will pick you up at the same point you were dropped off (Hanover Street bus stop) and get you back to your car in a just few minutes.