COAST is an innovative leader in providing a broad range of public transportation services, connecting and coordinating a robust network of transportation options for everyone.
- We treat everyone with respect, kindness, and compassion, and as we would like to be treated.
- We conduct ourselves professionally and with integrity.
- We are responsible for our actions and accountable to each other.
- We are good stewards of the public’s trust.
- We welcome and encourage respectful, honest, constructive communication in the organization.
- Our open door policy encourages all staff to express concerns, share ideas and information, and provide feedback.
- We actively communicate our decisions.
- We follow through on our plans and intentions.
- We regularly question "the way we have always done things" and encourage creativity and innovation.
- We do not accept today’s best as tomorrow’s limitations.
- We celebrate our individual and organizational successes.
- We ensure a welcoming and helpful environment resulting in positive experiences for our passengers.
- We are committed to changing perceptions to ensure that public transportation is widely accepted as a reliable, comfortable, convenient mode of choice for everybody.
- We actively engage our stakeholders in collaborative efforts to be responsive to the region’s changing needs.
- We promote fiscal stewardship of public transportation.
- We ensure that our fleet of vehicles is well maintained.
- We encourage an environment where employees’ feedback is integral to our shared success.
- We support ongoing professional development and training.
- We maintain open communication between and among all levels of staff.
- We conduct ourselves with fiscal integrity and transparency that respects the taxpayers and the municipalities that we serve.
- We serve southeastern New Hampshire and surrounding areas.