Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can combine your driving experience and customer service skills, while make a difference in your community? COAST is seeking full-time CDL Bus Drivers to join our team!
CDL Bus Drivers operate public buses along fixed routes and transport passengers all over Seacoast New Hampshire. COAST offers a generous benefits package to all full-time employees.
Candidates must possess a valid class A or B CDL with no air brake restriction. COAST will assist eligible hires to obtain their Passenger Endorsement, if needed. Candidates must have (or be able to obtain) a DOT Medical Certificate.
Positions in this job classification are considered safety-sensitive and are subject to drug testing, including random drug screens, in accordance with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Drug and Alcohol regulations.
Starting Pay: $22.55/ hour
Positions Available: 5
- Excellent Medical & Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefit
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Healthcare & Childcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Generous Paid Time Off (up to 26 days off in year one, with accrual rate increases each year of employment)
- SIMPLE IRA with employer match
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free use of the COAST and Wildcat system for you and your loved ones
- Workers' Compensation Coverage