Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can combine your driving experience and customer service skills, while make a difference in your community? COAST is seeking full-time CDL Bus Drivers to join our team!
CDL Bus Drivers operate public buses along fixed routes and transport passengers all over Seacoast New Hampshire. COAST offers a generous benefits package to all full-time employees.
Candidates must possess a valid class A or B CDL with no air brake restriction. COAST will assist eligible hires to obtain their Passenger Endorsement, if needed. Candidates must have (or be able to obtain) a DOT Medical Certificate.
Positions in this job classification are considered safety-sensitive and are subject to drug testing, including random drug screens, in accordance with Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Drug and Alcohol regulations.
Starting Pay: $21.25/ hour
Positions Available: 3
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Benefit
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
- Generous Paid Time Off
- SIMPLE IRA with employer match of up to 3% of annual salary
- Annual Uniform Allowance
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Free access to the COAST and Wildcat system for you and your family members