Service Notices & Changes
COAST will place information on upcoming service notices and schedule changes on this page. Specifics on the changes will be listed under the effective date.
Serice Curtailment Notice for Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Effective January 16, 2021
In response to the most frequent requests received from passengers since we implemented our new system on June 29 this year, we are implementing several schedule changes in mid-January 2021. These include:
- Route 12 - a new earlier southbound run at 5:56am between Rochester/Somersworth/Dover.
- Route 13 - a new earlier southbound run at 5:30am. The new first run at 5:30am will arrive in Kittery (PNSY Gate 1) at 6:05am. Also, there will be a new southbound run at 6:30am between Dover/Portsmouth. The current 5:55am southbound run is being eliminated.
- Route 14 - a new earlier southbound run at 5:09am between Rochester/Dover/Portsmouth/Kittery (PNSY) that is replacing the current 5:36am southbound run. Arrives in Kittery (PNSY Gate 1) at 6:05am.
- Route 34 - the earliest inbound run to downtown Dover shifts to 5:17am. A new 8:17am inbound run to downtown Dover will be available. The last outbound run from downtown Dover will shift to 7:57pm.
- Route 43 (express) - the route will no longer start at the Exit 9 Park & Ride (Indian Brook Drive) and have a connection with Route 14S. Instead, the route will start at 6:30am from the downtown Dover Transportation Center (DTC), connecting with the new early Route 12 southbound, before operating express to Shattuck Way/Fox Run Mall and interlining into Route 43 inbound. If you intend to get from Rochester to a point on Route 43 early in the morning (i.e., Fox Run Mall), you will now need to do this via Route 12 southbound vs. Route 14 southbound.
- Route 44 - the earliest outbound run to Kittery will be at 5:54am, arriving at Government St. (PNSY Gate 1) at 6:00am. A new inbound run to Portsmouth from Government St. will be available at 3:15pm. New inbound runs to Portsmouth from Government St. will be available at 7:47pm and 8:47pm.
- Route 100 - the am southbound run to Kittery (PNSY Gate 1) will be shifted 30 minutes earlier, arriving in Kittery (PNSY Gate 1) for 6:03am. The pm northbound run to Somersworth will also be shifted 30 minutes earlier, departing from outside of Gate 1 at the PNSY at 3:15pm.
To access the live online webinar click on the link (below) just before the start of the webinar. At the webinars, staff will be giving an overview of the changes, and attendees will be able to ask questions and receive live answers.
Live Online Webinar - December 17, 2020, 10:30-11:30am
Live Online Webinar - January 6, 2021, 6:30-7:30pm
Live Online Webinar - January 7, 2021, 3:30-4:30pm
Information on a final schedule webinar (during the week of January 11th) will be posted as soon as the date and time is set.